For comfort some dental treatments require anaesthetic,
we know some of our patients have a phobia of the routine anaesthetic and we have come up with two solutions to help...
The Wand is essentially a computer-controlled dental injection.
The flow rate of the local anaesthetic is controlled by a computer.
Solution 1 The Magic Wand - Robotic anaesthesia system
- Does not look like a syringe
- Well researched that the Wand induces less anxiety than any other injection method.
- Precise control of flow rate and pressure reliably produces a comfortable injection even in potentially more “difficult” areas like the palate.
- Dentists enjoy the light weight (Feather-like) and easy handling. The penlike grasp allows the operator to rotate the handpiece.
- The injection techniques are much more comfortable and effective when the Wand is used.
- The anaesthesia is local to the area being worked on so no numb lips or tongue for hours after treatment.
The Wand is essentially a computer-controlled dental injection. The flow rate of the local anaesthetic is controlled by a computer.